We are looking for a friendly and engaging person as a Ticket Reservation Agent for a position in Thamserku Travels. The candidate must be a strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Ticket Reservation Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Thamserku Travels is a sister company of Thamserku Group of companies. Thamserku Travels is a ticketing company which handles all the national and international ticketing. It aims to complete the sphere of our services so to give our client’s a complete, hassle free travel experience all under one umbrella.
We are looking for a friendly and engaging person as a Ticket Reservation Agent for a position in Thamserku Travels. The candidate must be a strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent and outstanding interpersonal skills. Being able to work under pressure and react quickly to solve any problem that clients may have and high levels of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility, and compromise is a must for this position.
- Handle domestic reservations through emails and telephone calls
- Issuing of domestic and International flight Tickets
- Providing information regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights
- Helping client's with modifications or cancellations of their existing reservations
- Manage and monitor closely all travel movements
- Handle international bookings, enquiry received and send itineraries according to client’s needs
- Communicating clearly with client's in order to explain everything related to their flight and provide them with the necessary assistance
- Handle agent flight enquiry
- Send revised flight rates to all agents in a timely manner
- Maintain a harmonious and effective working relationships with our clients and agents.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (preference given to those in tourism field).
- One to two years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of Amadeus and Galileo.
Thamserku Travels is the initiative extended, from its original trekking and expedition services to travel packages and flights, both domestic and international, so we can provide you an all round exclusive travel experience with us.
You will be responsible for all domestic and international ticketing within Thamserku group of companies. You will be joining a well-established and fast growing group of companies with a wide portfolio of interests in the travel and tourism sector.
At Thamserku Travel, we strive to create a productive and inclusive working environment at every level of the company. We encourage personal development and creative input to foster a sense of ownership and inclusion. In this way, our whole team can take pride in our work and strive together to create a vision that we all believe and invest in.