Job Position: Product Manager
Location: Naxal, Kathmandu
Thamserku is Nepal’s leading adventure travel group. The company was established in 1987 and has been offering all kinds of travel/trek related activities. With over 30 years experience, Thamserku is the specialists in organizing tailor made programs, tours, trek, logistics support, filming and expedition services for groups from across the globe.Job Title: Product Manager
Responsible to: Managing Director
You will be joining a well-established and fast growing group of companies with a wide portfolio of interests in the travel and tourism sector.
- Develop product by determining customer need and demand by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the product.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecast, report and data analysis.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans.
- Ensure the most appropriate product is on sale at the optimum price at the right time.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing sales cost-best value for money.
- Maintain product management by orienting and training staffs.
- Create and review new detailed program and routes.
- Responsible for Planning and Organizing with field staff.
- Development of product strategy
- At least Bachelor’s degree (Preference given to Master’s degree running or completed)
- At least five to ten years of experience in similar position.
Required Knowledge and skills:
The candidate must have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills, he/she should have leadership qualities with good analytical and decision making ability. A good command in writing and speaking English with good navigation and mapping skills, handle pressure, manage conflict and people’s person is a must for this position.